While browsing on Baublebar the other day I came across this safety-pin necklace and was instantly inspired. Due to the wait list and my need for it NOW I tried my luck in seeing if it could be DIYable. You can check out the original here.
- 3 large jump rings
- Large safety-pin
- 2 lengths of chain 4 inches and 7 inches
- E-600 glue
- 1 Lobster Clasp
- Chain Extender ( I used one-off an old broken necklace)
- Using your pliers attach chain extender to the end of your longest chain with your jump ring.
- Attach the Lobster clasp to the end of the short chain with jump ring.
- Add jump rings to both ends of the safety-pin and connect chain.
- Apply glue to your rhinestone using the toothpick
- Use your tweezers to place rhinestone on safety-pin.
- Continue until safety-pin is covered.
- Before wearing dry overnight